*What is REQUIRED for students to write in their planner?*
1. Reading Response Log
2. Parent signature on Reading Response Log & Planner NIGHTLY, even on Fridays
3. PLC Resources this Thursday 9/28: Please wear comfortable P.E. clothes, P.E. shoes, and bring water to drink to help you stay cool & hydrated.
4. TUESDAY Group: Complete your TUESDAY 9/26 RTI reading response. Due next Tuesday 10/3
THURSDAY Group: Complete your THURSDAY 9/28 RTI reading response. Due next Thursday 10/4
FRIDAY Group: Complete your Friday 9/22 RTI reading response. Due THIS Friday 9/29
5. Support Papa John and Ho'okele by participating in Pizza Night on Thursday 9/28!
10. Techy Turkey Trot Permission Form due Monday 10/16.
6. PCC Field Trip is THIS FRIDAY 9/29
- Come to school ON TIME. Bus will be leaving at exactly 8am.
- Wear Ho'okele Shirt and comfortable & cool shorts and SHOES.
- Bring a disposable lunch, snack, and drink in a gallon size Ziploc Bag.
- Bring water to stay hydrated.
- Bring your EMPTY school bag to school that day. You will be holding your own food and water.
- Bring spending money if you want to buy snacks (like ice cream!) to eat throughout the day.
- We are returning back to school at 6pm in the early evening.
- Read for 20 mins or more and complete your Reading Response Log NIGHTLY
- Parent Signature required on both the Reading Response Log AND School Planner (even on Fridays) Thank you!
- Please get your (3) assessments signed by your family and/or guardians and return to school ASAP
- Every Thursday is PLC/Resources Day: Please wear comfortable P.E. clothes, P.E. shoes, and bring water to drink to help you stay cool & hydrated.
- Please continue to collect Box Tops from your favorite cereals and snacks and bring them in to school. Our school will receive $0.10 for every box top collected!
Tuesday Group: Complete your Thursday 9/21 RTI reading response. Due next Tuesday 9/26
Thursday Group: Complete your Friday 9/22 RTI reading response. Due next Friday 9/29
Friday Group: Complete your Friday 9/22 RTI reading response. Due THIS Friday 9/29
Ms. Stevens Gr. 4 E202