=Every student has to write THIS EVERYDAY=:
- Temperature Check (Feelings) Google Form (Seesaw Activity)
**Please copy and past this link to take you to our Temperature Check:
- Read a book for 20-30 mins.
**Please copy and past this link to take you to your nightly READING LOG:
- ReadWorks, article + comprehension questions: "Got Allergies"
- Article of the Day for "Street Sports": ONLY ONE Book of Knowledge submission a day please. (#3 of 6)
- DAILY iReady Lessons at 80% or higher: (4) Reading Lessons and (4) Math Lessons
*Please complete your unfinished Seesaw and ReadWorks assignments!!!
Due Friday 9/04:
- (1) Library Activity in your Seesaw Account from Mrs. Bagoyo!!!
No new announcements
WEEKLY Classwork Assignments: Due Friday 8/28
- Word Study: STRUCT=build
- Fact of the Week (Prove it, Cite it) "Cat can't taste sugar. They don't have sweet taste buds."
Sneak Peak at Tomorrow's Schedule
Leave a Reply.
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205