- Read for 20 mins or more and complete your Reading Response Log NIGHTLY
- Parent Signature required on both the Reading Response Log AND School Planner (even on Fridays) Thank you!
- Please remember the dates below:
*iReady Spring Diagnostic Assessment for Reading and Math begins TODAY Tuesday May 22th and will continue thru Wednesday May 23rd.
- Please come to school on time everyday.
- Please have a healthy and fulfilling breakfast and bring a snack to eat afterwards.
- BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND YOU WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE!!!
Tonight's homework in addition to Reading Response Log
- Hawaiian Values Assessment TOMORROW Thursday 5/24
- Hawaiian Values Brochure Presentation also TOMORROW Thursday 5/24
- PLEASE RETURN ALL LIBRARY BOOKS: SCHOOL LIBRARY + CLASSROOM LIBRARY BOOKS. Please and thank you!!!
**Per Mrs. Bagoyo, our school librarian, you will not be able to participate in Movie Day on Wednesday 5/23 if you still have missing library books**
- PLEASE BRING 3-4 REUSABLE and/or SHOPPING BAGS TO SCHOOL THIS WEEK MONDAY 5/14 through FRIDAY 5/18.
- Complete your assigned times for iReady for BOTH Reading and Math AND keep your overall pass rate at 80% or higher. WINDOW CLOSES ON SUNDAY!!!
=Every student has to write ALL OF THIS on Monday's ONLY=:
iReady *REWARDS* (Please note the changes!!!)
1. If you complete your allotted time of (1) subject AND have a passing rate of 80% or higher, you will get (1) reward.
2. If you complete your allotted time of BOTH subjects AND have a passing rate of 80% or higher on BOTH, you will get Lunch Bunch with a guest.
3. If the class gets an overall passing rate of 80% on BOTH subjects we will have an ICE CREAM PARTY!!!
=Every student has to write THIS EVERYDAY=:
iReady Rewards runs from Monday through Sunday
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205