- Read for 20 mins or more and complete your Reading Response Log
- Parent Signature required on both the Reading Response Log AND School Planner
- TOMORROW Thursday 4/21 is PLC rotation. Please come to school prepared with shoes, comfortable shorts, and water bottles.
- TRACK PRACTICE will continue on Mondays & Tuesdays from 2:30 - 3:30 until the track meet.
* The TRACK MEET will be on Friday 4/29 at Kapolei Elementary from 9:00am - 12:00pm at Kapolei High School's Track.
- Please give your Assessment/Evidence Envelopes to your parents. Parents must sign each Assessment next to every score. Please return envelope and all of it's contents by This Friday 4/22.
- CANNED FOOD DRIVE April 19th through 26th: Please bring in non-perishable canned food to class. These donations will be given to the Hawaii Foodbank.
- Kinds of Pronouns WS, pg. 82
- Spelling, pg. 99
- 5.NF.4 & 5.NF.5 Practice WS's (this is (1) sheets total and is back and front)
**Study your new multiplication facts for the week
=Next TEST IS TOMORROW THURSDAY 4/21=
Ms. Stevens Gr. 4 E202