- Read for 20 mins or more and complete your Reading Response Log NIGHTLY
- Parent Signature required on both the Reading Response Log AND School Planner (even on Fridays) Thank you!
1. If you pass (3) consecutive iReady lessons, you will get a reward.
- You need to SHOW Miss Stevens the (3) lessons you passed. Begin Date: Monday 10/30/2-17
2. 45 minutes of iReady a week
- If you complete 45 mins of (1) subject you will get (1) reward.
- If you complete 45 mins of (2) subjects you will get (2) rewards.
1. Parent Teacher Conferences began last week Wednesday 10/25
(Please see schedule above!)
- ALL STUDENTS: Please give your conference date and time reminder to your family, asap!
*School ends at 1:05 this week Monday 10/30 Tuesday 10/31 Thursday 11/01 and Friday 11/02
=PLEASE DO BELOW AFTER YOUR PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCE=
2. Please ask parents to sign and YOU return the following to school ASAP
- Report card parent comment sheet
- Report card envelope
- Parent/Teacher conference comment form
- 2 Stars and 1 Wish Parent Sheet
3. Fire Fighter Safety Guide
- Complete your guide WITH QUALITY and turn in by Monday 11/05
- You will be rewarded with a Coupon Book!
**Please see message below from our Vice Principal Mrs. Pamatigan:
If you get goody bags at school, please take home for your parents to check if it is OK for you to eat the snacks. Be safe if you will be trick or treating this Halloween! We hope to see you at Harvest Night on our school campus too!
Please remember that we know you will get LOTS of candy-but please remember that candy should be left at home. We encourage you to bring in healthy snacks to school and do not bring foods that have peanuts as we have many students who can become sick if they have contact with peanuts. We absolutely do not want to see candy wrappers thrown on the ground-take care of yourself, others and our school!
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205