Thursday August 27, 2020
=Every student has to write THIS EVERYDAY=:
- Read a book for 20-30 mins.
-ReadWorks, article + comprehension questions: "Panda Power"
- Article of the Day: ONLY ONE Book of Knowledge submission a day please.
(#3 of 6)
Due Monday 8/31:
- 4 Library Orientation Activities in your Library Seesaw Account (Mrs. Bagoyo)
- "Meet the Counselor" Seesaw Activities (Mrs. Yamamoto)
- Our Fall iReady *READING* Diagnostic Assessments will continue tomorrow, Friday 8/28
Make sure to:
+ get a good night's rest
+ eat a healthy breakfast to fuel your body and brain
+ and be ready to put in your BEST effort and work
WEEKLY Classwork Assignments: Due Friday 8/28
- Word Study: HYDRO
- Fact of the Week (Prove it, Cite it) "Flamingos are naturally white. Their diet of brine shrimp and algae turns them pink."
Leave a Reply.
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205