We have a field trip this Friday 2/23!!!
We will be watching a play at Tenney Theater. Please make sure to do the following:
1. Come to school ON TIME. We will be leaving on the bus promptly at 8:55am.
2. Come to school wearing your Ho'okele uniform and covered shoes. No slippers or flip flops.
3. Pack a disposable lunch AND a disposable snack. Please place both your lunch AND your snack in (2) separate ziploc bags. Please bring a bottle of water.
- You will be eating your snack before we leave for the field trip and then eating your lunch in the classroom when we return to school after the play.
- Read for 20 mins or more and complete your Reading Response Log NIGHTLY
- Parent Signature required on both the Reading Response Log AND School Planner (even on Fridays) Thank you!
- PLC Resources Thursday 3/1: Wear comfortable P.E. clothes, running shoes, and bring water to drink & stay hydrated.
- Visit the STUDENT SHOWCASE in our cafeteria and send some students a Happy Gram complimenting them on their hard work and effort.
Tonight's homework in addition to Reading Response Log
- Make sure you come to school on time tomorrow prepared for our field trip!
=Every student has to write ALL OF THIS on Monday's ONLY=:
iReady *REWARDS* (Please note the changes!!!)
1. If you complete your allotted time of (1) subject AND have a passing rate of 75% or higher, you will get (1) reward.
2. If you complete your allotted time of BOTH subjects AND have a passing rate of 75% or higher on BOTH, you will get Lunch Bunch with a guest.
3. If the class gets an overall passing rate of 80% on BOTH subjects we will have an ICE CREAM PARTY!!!
=Every student has to write THIS EVERYDAY=:
iReady Rewards runs from Monday through Sunday
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205