- Read a book for 20-30 mins.
**Please copy and paste this link to take you to your nightly READING LOG:
- Weekly iReady Lessons at 80% of higher. A total of (3) Reading Lessons and (3) Math Lessons completed by Sunday 10/18.
- ReadWorks, article + comprehension questions: "How 'Bout Them Apples"
- Article of the Day for "Outer Space": ONLY ONE Book of Knowledge submission a day please. (#4 of 6)
*Today's Seesaw Assignments DUE by tomorrow Friday 10/16 *
- Math: U1, L4, S3: Multiplying Multi-Digit Numbers in Word Problems
- Main Idea & Key Details
- Science: #4 No Polar Pineapples
**Please complete your unfinished Seesaw and ReadWorks assignments!!!
WEEKLY Classwork Assignments: Due Friday 10/16
- Today's Number is....121
- Word Study: THERM=heat
- Homograph of the Week: Fair
- Word Study: Break apart words for understanding (Vocabulary)
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205