Weekly Assignments: Due Saturday 10/30 by 10pm
- 4 ReadWorks Articles with comprehension questions (Assigned by Level Groups)
- 4 Articles from this week's Article of the Day Set: ALL ABOUT BATS
- Word Study for the Root Word: HYPER= TOO MUCH (VAC= EMPTY)
**(NEW! NEW! NEW!)** Word Study Vocabulary: HYPER= TOO MUCH (VAC= EMPTY)
- "Today's Number is....." Set using the #1,300
- "Prove it, Cite it": Only males are called peacocks. Females are called Peahens.
- Your Weekly iReady Lessons for Reading & Math at 80% of higher (Assigned Individually based on Diagnostic Assessments)
- Study your Fact Families for Multiplication & Division FLUENCY
- You will be allowed to wear your Halloween costume to school on October 28th. Please see the guidelines that all students have to follow.
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205