Weekly Assignments: Due Saturday 10/23 by 10pm
- 4 ReadWorks Articles with comprehension questions (Assigned by Level Groups)
- 4 Articles from this week's Article of the Day Set: COMING OF AGE: TRADITIONS
- Word Study for the Root Word: MAL= BAD & HYPER= TOO MUCH
**(NEW! NEW! NEW!)** Word Study Vocabulary: MAL= BAD & HYPER= TOO MUCH
- "Today's Number is....." Set using the #360
- "Prove it, Cite it": Male Monarch Butterflies Have Visible Black (Scent) Dots on THEIR WINGS (THIS IS A NEW ASSIGNMENT I WILL GO OVER IT IN CLASS!!!)
- Your Weekly iReady Lessons for Reading & Math at 80% of higher (Assigned Individually based on Diagnostic Assessments)
- Study your Fact Families for Multiplication & Division FLUENCY
- You will be allowed to wear your Halloween costume to school on October 28th. Please see the guidelines that all students have to follow.
Leave a Reply.
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205