=Every student has to write THIS EVERYDAY=:
- Temperature Check (Feelings) Google Form (Seesaw Activity)
**Please copy and paste this link to take you to our Temperature Check:
- Read a book for 20-30 mins.
**Please copy and paste this link to take you to your nightly READING LOG:
- ReadWorks, article + comprehension questions: "Native Americans: The Star Maiden: A Native American Legend"
- Article of the Day for "Plants and Animals": ONLY ONE Book of Knowledge submission a day please. (#1 of 6)
- DAILY iReady Lessons at 80% or higher: (1) Reading Lesson and (1) Math Lesson
*Please complete your unfinished Seesaw and ReadWorks assignments!!!
- Resource Classes begin TODAY, Monday 9/14.
You will find all you need in your Seesaw under Resources Class account.
WEEKLY Classwork Assignments: Due Friday 9/18
- Today's Number is....27
- Word Study: SCEND=climb
- Fact of the Week (Prove it, Cite it) "Monarch Butterflies have visible black scent dots on their wings"
- Weekly Article of the Day upload on Seesaw
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205