- Read for 20 mins or more and complete your Reading Response Log NIGHTLY
- Parent Signature required on both the Reading Response Log AND School Planner (even on Fridays) Thank you!
- Please remember the dates below:
- Tuesday 4/3 and Wednesday 4/4 is our first round of Science State Testing
> Please come to school and arrive on time.
> Eat a healthy & filling breakfast.
> Bring a jacket to keep you warm
- Yearbook Form due this Thursday, 4/5
- No School this Friday, 4/6 (Teacher Training Day)
Tonight's homework in addition to Reading Response Log
- Math: Symmetry Practice WS (This is ONE WS that is two-sided.)
- Complete your assigned times for iReady for BOTH Reading and Math AND keep your overall pass rate at 75% or higher. WINDOW CLOSES ON SUNDAY!!!
=Every student has to write ALL OF THIS on Monday's ONLY=:
iReady *REWARDS* (Please note the changes!!!)
1. If you complete your allotted time of (1) subject AND have a passing rate of 75% or higher, you will get (1) reward.
2. If you complete your allotted time of BOTH subjects AND have a passing rate of 75% or higher on BOTH, you will get Lunch Bunch with a guest.
3. If the class gets an overall passing rate of 80% on BOTH subjects we will have an ICE CREAM PARTY!!!
=Every student has to write THIS EVERYDAY=:
iReady Rewards runs from Monday through Sunday
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205