- Read for 20 mins or more and complete your Reading Response Log
- Parent Signature required on both the Reading Response Log AND School Planner
-Pacific Aviation Center Field Trip TOMORROW 11/24!!!
- Make sure you arrive to school on time. Bus leaves at 8:15am
- Make sure you bring your lunch in a disposable bag. All left-over food will be thrown away before we return to school.
Group A (Howard): No Homework
Group B (Mel): Complete Vocabulary Tree Maps
Group C (Stevens): Complete Vocabulary Tree Maps
Group D (Garcia): Complete Vocabulary Tree Maps
Group E (Tanigawa): No Homework
Group A (Mel): Complete "Respond to Reading" for "The Future of Transportation" pg. 93
Group B (Stevens): Complete "Respond to Reading" for "The Future of Transportation" pg. 93
Group C (Garcia): Practice Pages 73-76 Comprehension Fluency and Genre Text Feature AND Respond To Reading “The Boy Who Drew Birds” Page 151 (Summary, Questions 1-4, Making Connections)
- 5. NBT. 6 Division Practice WS (Use the Traditional Algorithm to find the quotient of two multi-digit numbers) This is a ONE-sided worksheet,.
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205