Weekly Assignments: Due Saturday 10/30 by 10pm
- 4 ReadWorks Articles with comprehension questions (Assigned by Level Groups)
- 4 Articles from this week's Article of the Day Set: SEABIRDS AND WADING BIRDS
- Word Study for the Root Word: SCRIB=WRITE (*CENT= 100)
**(NEW! NEW! NEW!)** Word Study Vocabulary: SCRIB=WRITE (*CENT= 100)
- "Today's Number is....." Set using the #4,268
- "Prove it, Cite it": Each eyelash has a life span of about 5 months.
- "What does it mean to me?": Smart is something you become not something you are.
- Your Weekly iReady Lessons for Reading & Math at 80% of higher (Assigned Individually based on Diagnostic Assessments)
- Study your Fact Families for Multiplication & Division FLUENCY
- School is back to regular schedule times!!!
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205