=Every student has to write THIS EVERYDAY=:
- Temperature Check (Feelings) Google Form (Seesaw Activity)
**Please copy and past this link to take you to our Temperature Check:
- Read a book for 20-30 mins.
**Please copy and past this link to take you to your nightly READING LOG:
- ReadWorks, article + comprehension questions: "The Human Body-You Got Some Nerve"
- Article of the Day for "Animals Around the World": ONLY ONE Book of Knowledge submission a day please. (#4 of 6)
- DAILY iReady Lessons at 80% or higher: (1) Reading Lesson and (1) Math Lesson
*Please complete your unfinished Seesaw and ReadWorks assignments!!!
This is Due TODAY Friday 9/11!!!
- Grade 5 SEL Bullying Prevention Lesson 1: Recognize, Report, Refuse
No new announcements
WEEKLY Classwork Assignments: Due TODAY Friday 9/11
- Today's Number is....36
- Word Study: ANTI/ANT=against
- Fact of the Week (Prove it, Cite it) "An Ostrich's Eye is Bigger than it's Brain"
- Weekly Article of the Day upload on Seesaw
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205