- Temperature Check (Feelings) Google Form (Seesaw Activity)
**Please copy and paste this link to take you to our Temperature Check:
- Read a book for 20-30 mins.
**Please copy and paste this link to take you to your nightly READING LOG:
- Weekly iReady Lessons at 80% of higher. A total of (3) Reading Lessons and (3) Math Lessons completed by Sunday 10/04.
- ReadWorks, article + comprehension questions: "Fixing My Sister's Bike"
- Article of the Day for "How to Prepare for Severe Weather": ONLY ONE Book of Knowledge submission a day please. (#5 of 6)
*Today's Seesaw Assignments*
**Please complete your unfinished Seesaw and ReadWorks assignments!!!
WEEKLY Classwork Assignments: Due Friday 10/02
- Today's Number is....102
- Word Study: NYM=word
- Fact of the Week (Prove it, Cite it): See below:
"Only the males are called peacocks. The females are called peahens."
- Word Study: Break apart words for understanding (Vocab)
Fall Break is from Monday 10/5 through Friday 10/9.
- I will see you back in school on Monday 10/12.
- Relax and enjoy your vacation!!!
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205