- Read for 20 mins or more and complete your Reading Response Log NIGHTLY
- Parent Signature required on both the Reading Response Log AND School Planner (even on Fridays) Thank you!
- Please remember the dates below:
- It is Safety Week! See below for more information!
- Student Council Food Drive, a flyer was sent home with information. Bring in those canned food donations so we can help others in need! This will continue through Friday 4/20!
Tonight's homework in addition to Reading Response Log
- Report Card: Due ASAP!
Please make sure your parents sign and return your:
1) report card envelope
2) your report card COMMENT SHEET
- Math: State Testing Review Measurement WS and Fractions & Decimals Practice WS
- Complete your assigned times for iReady for BOTH Reading and Math AND keep your overall pass rate at 80% or higher. WINDOW CLOSES ON SUNDAY!!!
=Every student has to write ALL OF THIS on Monday's ONLY=:
iReady *REWARDS* (Please note the changes!!!)
1. If you complete your allotted time of (1) subject AND have a passing rate of 80% or higher, you will get (1) reward.
2. If you complete your allotted time of BOTH subjects AND have a passing rate of 80% or higher on BOTH, you will get Lunch Bunch with a guest.
3. If the class gets an overall passing rate of 80% on BOTH subjects we will have an ICE CREAM PARTY!!!
=Every student has to write THIS EVERYDAY=:
iReady Rewards runs from Monday through Sunday
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205