We have a field trip this Friday 2/23!!!
We will be watching a play at Tenney Theater. Please make sure to do the following:
1. Come to school ON TIME. We will be leaving on the bus promptly at 8:55am.
2. Come to school wearing your Ho'okele uniform and covered shoes. No slippers or flip flops.
3. Pack a disposable lunch AND a disposable snack. Please place both your lunch AND your snack in (2) separate ziploc bags. Please bring a bottle of water.
- You will be eating your snack before we leave for the field trip and then eating your lunch in the classroom when we return to school after the play.
- Read for 20 mins or more and complete your Reading Response Log NIGHTLY
- Parent Signature required on both the Reading Response Log AND School Planner (even on Fridays) Thank you!
- PLC Resources Thursday 2/22: Wear comfortable P.E. clothes, running shoes, and bring water to drink & stay hydrated.
- Support our Grade 5 Students by purchasing some Carnation Valentine Grams for $2 each!!!
Hawaiian Studies Project Supply List
YOU HAVE ONE MORE WEEK!!!
**Please bring in the following supplies:
- Butter or cool whip containers
- 1 empty cardboard box (see picture below for an example)
* Any extras would be very helpful!
=PLEASE RETURN BELOW ASAP=
Please ask parents to sign and YOU return the following to school ASAP
- Report card parent comment sheet
- Report card envelope
- Student Portfolio's due ASAP
- 2 Stars and 1 Wish Parent Sheet
Tonight's homework in addition to Reading Response Log
=Every student has to write ALL OF THIS on Monday's ONLY=:
1. If you pass (3) consecutive iReady lessons, you will get a reward.
- You need to SHOW Miss Stevens the (3) lessons you passed. Begin Date: Monday 10/30/2-17
2. 45 minutes of iReady a week
- If you complete 45 mins of (1) subject you will get (1) reward.
- If you complete 45 mins of (2) subjects you will get (2) rewards.
=Every student has to write THIS EVERYDAY=:
iReady Rewards runs from Monday through Sunday
Leave a Reply.
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205