- Temperature Check (Feelings) Google Form (Seesaw Activity)
**Please copy and paste this link to take you to our Temperature Check:
- Read a book for 20-30 mins.
**Please copy and paste this link to take you to your nightly READING LOG:
- Weekly iReady Lessons at 80% of higher. (5) Reading Lessons and (5) Math Lessons completed by Sunday 9/20.
- Weekly iReady Lessons at 80% or higher: (5) Reading Lessons and (5) Math Lessons completed by Sunday 9/20
- ReadWorks, article + comprehension questions: "Take Action: She Stood Up to Violence"
- Article of the Day for "Plants and Animals": ONLY ONE Book of Knowledge submission a day please. (#4 of 6)
*Today's Seesaw Assignments*:
- Narrative Writing (same as yesterday)
- U1, W2 Literature Anthology (Day 1) (same as yesterday)
- ReadyMath: U1, L2, S2
*Please complete your unfinished Seesaw and ReadWorks assignments!!!
WEEKLY Classwork Assignments: Due Friday 9/18
- Today's Number is....27
- Word Study: SCEND=climb
- Fact of the Week (Prove it, Cite it) "Monarch Butterflies have visible black scent dots on their wings"
- Weekly Article of the Day upload on Seesaw
Leave a Reply.
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205