- Read for 20 mins or more and complete your Reading Response Log NIGHTLY
- Parent Signature required on both the Reading Response Log AND School Planner (even on Fridays) Thank you!
- Please remember the dates below:
- The SBAC State Testing for English Language Arts begins on Monday April 30 and will continue thru Friday May 4.
- Please come to school on time everyday.
- Please have a healthy and fufilling breakfast and bring a snack to eat afterwards.
Tonight's homework in addition to Reading Response Log
- Report Card: Due ASAP!
Please make sure your parents sign and return your:
1) report card envelope
2) your report card COMMENT SHEET
- Math: Finish the Lesson 21 packet on fractions as tenths and hundredths
- Complete your assigned times for iReady for BOTH Reading and Math AND keep your overall pass rate at 80% or higher. WINDOW CLOSES ON SUNDAY!!!
=Every student has to write ALL OF THIS on Monday's ONLY=:
iReady *REWARDS* (Please note the changes!!!)
1. If you complete your allotted time of (1) subject AND have a passing rate of 80% or higher, you will get (1) reward.
2. If you complete your allotted time of BOTH subjects AND have a passing rate of 80% or higher on BOTH, you will get Lunch Bunch with a guest.
3. If the class gets an overall passing rate of 80% on BOTH subjects we will have an ICE CREAM PARTY!!!
=Every student has to write THIS EVERYDAY=:
iReady Rewards runs from Monday through Sunday
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205