=Every student has to write THIS EVERYDAY=:
- Temperature Check (Feelings) Google Form (Seesaw Activity)
**Please copy and past this link to take you to our Temperature Check:
- Read a book for 20-30 mins.
**Please copy and past this link to take you to your nightly READING LOG:
- ReadWorks, article + comprehension questions: "Amazing Animal Helpers"
- Article of the Day for "Street Sports": ONLY ONE Book of Knowledge submission a day please. (#1 of 6)
Due Friday 9/04:
- (1) Library Activity in your Seesaw Account from Mrs. Bagoyo!!!
- Our Fall iReady *MATH* Diagnostic Assessments will continue tomorrow, Tuesday 9/01
Make sure to:
+ get a good night's rest
+ eat a healthy breakfast to fuel your body and brain
+ and be ready to put in your BEST effort and work
WEEKLY Classwork Assignments: Due Friday 8/28
- Word Study: STRUCT=build
- Fact of the Week (Prove it, Cite it) "Cat can't taste sugar. They don't have sweet taste buds."
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205