- Read for 20 mins or more and complete your Reading Response Log NIGHTLY
- Parent Signature required on both the Reading Response Log AND School Planner (even on Fridays) Thank you!
- PLC Resources this Thursday 1/8: Wear comfortable P.E. clothes, running shoes, and bring water to drink & stay hydrated.
- This week is Testwiseness: We will be getting prepared for the State SBA testing by practicing good test taking behavior.
- Go to sleep early and eat a good hearty breakfast.
- Please come to school on time everyday!
=Every student has to write ALL OF THIS on Monday's ONLY=:
1. If you pass (3) consecutive iReady lessons, you will get a reward.
- You need to SHOW Miss Stevens the (3) lessons you passed. Begin Date: Monday 10/30/2-17
2. 45 minutes of iReady a week
- If you complete 45 mins of (1) subject you will get (1) reward.
- If you complete 45 mins of (2) subjects you will get (2) rewards.
=Every student has to write THIS EVERYDAY=:
iReady Rewards runs from Monday through Sunday
=PLEASE GIVE THESE TO YOUR PARENTS ASAP=
a) School Quality Survey (SQS)
- Each envelope contains an instruction sheet for parents, a survey form, and a prepaid envelope.
- Please give to your parent(s)/guardian(s) to complete and return by USPS mail, using the enclosed prepaid envelope ASAP.
1. Math Stepping Stones
- Step Up Lessons
5.2: Multiplication & Addition with the tape diagram
5.3: Multiplication & Division with the tape diagram
Leave a Reply.
Ms. Stevens Gr. 5 F205